Sam Pruitt, executive vice president and principal, is a founding partner of Site Selection Group. He serves as a senior account manager for Site Selection Group's clients.
Pruitt brings over 20 years of experience to the company with particular expertise in location advisory strategies and real estate negotiations. Throughout his career, he has completed more than 950 transactions and location advisory projects for clients, including ALDI, Amazon, PODS, Teleperformance, Mood Media, Navient, T-Mobile, and Wayfair.
Prior to joining Site Selection Group, Pruitt served as vice president of Trammell Crow Company where he oversaw the site selection, economic incentive and real estate negotiation activities of this division. Before joining Trammell Crow Company in 2002, Pruitt served as a project and transaction manager of a Chicago based commercial real estate firm, HD Real Estate (The Levy Organization) and senior analyst at CB Richard Ellis, helping to build their site selection platforms.
Awards & Professional Involvement
- Dallas Business Journal, Heavy Hitter Award – Multiple Years
- Dallas Business Journal - Top 35 Under 35
- “MVP” Real Estate Broker of the Year – Trammell Crow Company
- William Dorsey Site Selection Award – 2003, 2004 and 2005
- CoStar Power Broker Award Recipient – Multiple Years
- Noted Expert in Site Selection Magazine
- Bachelor of Arts, Geography with concentration in GIS – California State University at Chico