As a Senior Vice President of the economic incentive division of Site Selection Group, Rachel Rohn brings over 10 years of experience with researching, analyzing, negotiating and securing valuable economic incentives such as tax abatements, tax credits, cash grants, training subsidies, infrastructure grants and other programs on behalf of global corporations.
Rachel’s responsibilities include the negotiation of complex economic incentives packages for public and private companies; economic incentive planning as a part of the site selection process; identifying economic incentive opportunities for clients that are making relocation, expansion and consolidation decisions; securing state and federal employment and training programs, tax credits, and enterprise zone programs.
Professional Involvement & Peer Presentations
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Next Gen Talks – Austin, TX – May 2017 – Future of Economic Development Panel and Innovative Strategies Panel
- EY Domestic Tax Conference – New York, NY - April 2017- C&I Considerations in a changing political landscape
- Institute of Professionals in Taxation – Denver, Colorado – October 2016 - Site Selection Panel
- Masters Certificate in Real Estate - New York University, Schack Institute of real estate
- M.B.A. - Binghamton University, State University of New York
- B.S. in Management; Concentrations in Finance and Marketing - Binghamton University, State University of New York