Lee Wagner is a Partner of Site Selection Group and leads the Dallas/Ft. Worth Brokerage Division of the company. Focusing primarily on corporate real estate services, he displays particular strength with his market knowledge in site selection and analysis, lease and sublease negotiations, and space expansion for all types of companies. He has been directly involved in transactions totaling more than $350 million encompassing 3 million square feet of space for companies.
He has been named a Costar Power Broker and a Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” through his career along with being named a DCEO Power Broker in 2016
Lee has also obtained the prestigious distinction of being a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). This designation incorporates the essential skill sets of financial, market, user and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate. Only 6 percent of the estimated 125,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold this designation. He has 20 years of commercial real estate experience graduating from Texas A&M University obtaining a bachelor of business administration (B.B.A) in marketing. When not in the office, Lee is active in giving time to the Highland Park Independent School District and enjoys coaching 4th grade football & basketball..
Awards & Professional Involvement
- Dallas Business Journal – Largest Office Lease
- Dallas Business Journal – The Best Office Deal with Developed Real Estate
- Dallas Business Journal, Heavy Hitter Award
- D Magazine CEO Power Broker
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) – Marketing, Lowry Mays College Texas A&M University 1995
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)