Brett Bayduss is a founding partner and is a critical part of the management team. He manages all aspects of the location advisory division.
Bayduss brings over 20 years of location advisory experience to the company. He has completed more than 700 site selection projects for clients, including Amazon.com, Becton Dickenson, Cognizant, Home Depot, Kronos, Liberty Mutual, McKesson, Medtronic, Nationwide, New York Life, Principal Financial, Teleperformance and USAA.
Prior to joining Site Selection Group, Bayduss was vice president of the Corporate Site Selection Group at Trammell Crow Company where he conducted in-depth site selection research of locations across the world on behalf of corporate customers.
Bayduss was a team recipient of the 2003, 2004 and 2005 William Dorsey Site Selection Award, presented by Site Selection Magazine. He was recognized for his career accomplishments by the Dallas Business Journal for the "Heavy Hitter" award in 2005 and the "Top 35 Under 35" in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2008. He also was recognized as a "Power Broker" by the CoStar Group in 2007, 2008 and 2009. Bayduss is a noted expert in trade publications, including as Area Development and National Real Estate Investor.
He is a licensed real estate salesman in the State of Texas and holds a master's degree in geography-site selection from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and a bachelor's degree in urban planning-geography from Binghamton University.
Awards & Professional Involvment
- William Dorsey Site Selection Award Team Recipient, 2003, 2004 and 2005
- Dallas Business Journal, Heavy Hitter & Top 35 Under 35
- Dallas-Ft. Worth CoStar Power Broker Award Recipient, 2007, 2008 & 2009
- Noted Expert in trade publications such as, Area Development and National Real Estate Investor and Site Selection Magazine
- Noted Expert on industry panels and podcasts
- Masters in Geography - Site Selection, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Bachelors of Arts - Urban Planning & Geography, Binghamton University